Greg Mays is
- a social media, communications, and public relations consultant
- a freelance writer and editor
- an experienced public speaker and presenter
7 reasons not to hire Greg Mays:
- You prefer your communication convoluted and complicated.
- You don’t want an experienced writer and speaker on your team.
- You don’t think social media has a role in your communications strategy.
- You don’t want to target the proper audience for your message.
- You prefer to communicate in technical language that humans don’t understand.
- You think that communications has remained unchanged, so your message has too.
- You aren’t interested in improving your processes.
Only contact Greg if you need a communications expert. With over 20 years of internet and traditional media commutations experience, he teaches organizations how to communicate properly with their audience, though consultations, social media account management, and seminars. Greg is a drummer and he can tell you 10 reasons why Elvis Presley is still alive.
Clients include: University of Regina, Oxford University Press, Pearson Education, Prosperity Works, United Way, Center for Nonprofit Excellence, New Mexico State University, University of New Mexico, International Association of Administrative Professionals, Mars Hill Church, and Spirits Community of New Mexico.
- Columnist for the Weekly Alibi.
- Founder of Viva Podcast, the first podcast in New Mexico.